Here come my newest addiction. After immerse into the story of Na Bong Sun and Chef Kang in the amazing drama called Oh My Ghostess (also known as Oh My Ghost), finally I can move on to another drama. Thanks God, Yong Pal is coming to the rescue.
Yong Pal is a Korean drama about a doctor named Kim Tae Hyun (played by the handsome and tall Joo Won) who is a very skillful surgeon. At day, he works in Hospital while at night he did a house call for gangster. And the sole reason is because he desperately need money to pay the loan shark and also to pay for her sister dialysis (she is very sick). * but I think, this Yong pal really love to be a doctor from the bottom of his heart. because no matter the reason is, no matter the patients status is, he will definitely help them. And he don’t care with other’s opinion about him. *
He then meets Han Yeo Jin (Kim Tae Hee) a ‘princess’ who is in deep sleep in the hospital. * more like she is a sleeping beauty waiting for his prince which none other than Yong Pal * And that is where all the story began…
I really really love this drama * the prove is I following this currently airing drama. Usually, I am the type who will wait until the drama ends then watch it. But for Yong Pal, I patiently wait for the next episode to be aired. * The action, the intense, and the emotion portrayed by the actors are amazing. The Original Soundtrack, oh the OST is dragged me more into this drama.
Here is the list of the OST so far:
1. The One – To My Love ( OST Part 1)
2. James Brown – I feel Good (episode 3, when Yong Pal do the make over for his looks)
2. Yong Jun Hyung and Heo Ga Yoon – Nightmare (OST Part 2)
3. Westlife – Angel (episode 7, when Tae Hyun play a song from his phone for Yeo Jin)
4. Jung In – Actually, I’m Scared (OST Part 3)
5. Baek Ah Yeon – So We Are (OST Part 4)
6. K. Will – Coming To Me (OST Part 5)
7. Park Hye Soo – Remember Me Only (OST Part 6)