For your own good, save your money for something unexpected, use it wisely. Well, that is what my mom always said to me.
But, until now, I tried hard to be wisely enough. By keep doing these things below, but it is not as easy as I thought it will be. Especially when that “unexpected” factor always come in the way.
- First thing that I have to do after received money is budgeting for next month. Make a list of how much will I spent for others and myself.
- If I have to go to mall, either for hanging out with friends or just window shopping then I must not bring lots of money. Just bring enough to buy some food and to pay bus to go home.
- When I planned to buy something, be sure just bring money to buy that thing.
- Credit card? Just forget it. And if you must have it, one is more than enough.
- If I get tempted to buy some clothes, shoes, slipper, or bag and etc. Just try to think twice before buying it. Remember what’s inside my closet and ask these question: “Do I really need a new one? Do I had one in my closet that almost the same? Is this one thing I urgently needed?” Is the answer is yes, yes, and no. Then I won’t get tempted anymore.
- For saving my money, I choose to save it on Bank without ATM. And the account is only for saving. Or else, I will buy some accessories made from gold * which I hardly done it *
- If I had more money, then I would invest some of it to a business or people I trust. Or became an entrepreneur myself.
- Be grateful to God for giving us all we have until today.
Well, am I wise enough in using my money? I want to believe I am.